The cost of a private yoga session depends on many factors. To determine the price you should first answer these questions:
- Where do you live?
- Do lessons take place in a studio or at your house ?
- Do you have your own equipment or does your instructor provide you with it?
- What is your yoga instructor professional expertise and how many years of private teaching experience do they have
- Is there anything proprietary and unique about the teaching style of your yoga instructor?
- How long is the lesson?
- Do you want to pay per each session or do you consider investing in a package?
- Most importantly though -how much value do these sessions bring to your life?
Now take me as an example. I have about 7 years of experience of teaching private yoga. I incorporate different styles in my sessions such as yoga, pilates, therapeutic acroyoga, Thai massage. My current rate for Beverly Hills, Brentwood, and Santa Monica location is $150 for 75 min single session or $1200 for 10 sessions. I drive about 35-45 min each way to get to destination, so in total I spend more than an hour on driving. I recently started training one of my clients online and I only charge $75 for a 75 min session due to convenience of teaching from my house. So ultimately, my base fee is a dollar per minute of time.
Now you do your math!!!